Normal Attack: Spiritfox Sin-eater
- Normal attack: Summons forth kitsune spirits, initiating a maximum of three attacks that deal Electro damage.
- Charged attack: Consumes a certain amount of stamina to deal AoE Electro damage after a short casting time.
- Plunging attack: Plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all opponents in her path with thunderous might. Deals AoE Electro damage upon impact with the ground.
Elemental Skills and Talents
- Elemental Skill – (Yakan Evocation: Sesshou Sakura) Cause Miko to move swiftly and leaves behind a Sesshou Sakura. These fox-shape branches can periodically cause Lightning to strike nearby enemies.
- Elemental Burst – (Great Secret Art: Tenko Kenshin) Miko will unseal nearby Sesshou Sakura, destroying their outer forms and transforming them into Tenko Thunderbolts that descend from the skies.
- Passive Talent 1 – (The Shrine’s Sacred Shade) When Miko unleashes her Elemental Burst, each Sesshou Sakura destroyed resets the cooldown for 1 charge of her Elemental Skill.
- Passive Talent 2 – (Enlightened Blessing) Yae Miko’s Elemental Mastery will increase the damage dealt by Sesshou Sakura.
- Exploration Talent – (Meditations of a Yako) When she crafts a Character Talent Material, she has a chance to create an extra Talent Material from the same region of a random type. The rarity of this material will be the same as the materials consumed during crafting.
Yakan Evocation: Sesshou Sakura
- Moves swiftly, leaving a Sesshou Sakura behind.
Sesshou Sakura has the following properties:
- Will periodically strike one nearby opponent with lighting, dealing Electro Damage.
- When there are other Sesshou nearby, their level will increase, thus boosting the damage dealt by said attacks.
- A maximum of 3 Sesshou Sakura can exist simultaneously. The initial highest level each one can reach is 3.
Great Secret Art: Tenko Kenshin
The legend of “kitsunetsuki,” or the manifestation of kitsune’s might, is one of Inazuma’s folktales. Among them, that of the Sky Kitsune is considered special, falling upon the foes of the Grand Narukamu Shrine in the form of lightning that plummets down, dealing Area of Effect Electro Damage.
- When Yae uses this skill, she will unseal a nearby Sesshou Sakura, destroying their outer forms and transforming them into Sky Kitsune Thunderbolts that descend from the skies, dealing Area of Effect Electro Damage.
- Each Sesshou Sakura destroyed this way will crease one descending thunderbolt.
Chronicles of the Kitsune Cohort | Constellation Lv. 1
- Each time Great Secret Art: Tenko Kenshin activates a Sky Kitsune Thunderbolt, Yae Miko will restore 7 Elemental Energy for herself.
Hanagasa Manuscript | Constellation Lv. 2
- Yakan Evocation: Sesshou Sakura Cooldown is creased by 20 percent and its attack Area of effect is increased by 100 percent.
The Seven Glamours | Constellation Lv. 3
- Increases the Level of Yakan Evocation: Sesshou Sakura by three. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Sakura Channeling | Constellation Lv. 4
- When Sesshou Sakura thunderbolts hit opponents, the Electro Damage bonus of all nearby party members is increased by 20 percent for 5 seconds.
Mischievous Teasing | Constellation Lv. 5
- Increases the Level of
- Great Secret Art: Tenko Kenshin by three. Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Forbidden Art: Daisesshou | Constellation Lv. 6
- Sesshou Sakura start at Level 2 when created. Max Level increased to 4 and their attacks will ignore 45 percent of the opponents Defense.
Yae Miko Best Weapons
|Skyward Atlas||Increases Elemental DMG Bonus by 12%. Normal Attack hits have a 50% chance to earn the favor of the clouds which actively seek out nearby opponents to attack for 15s. dealing 160% ATK DMG. Can only occur once every 30s.|
|The Widsith||When the character takes the field, they will gain a random theme song for 10s. This can only occur once every 30s. Recitative: ATK is increased by 60%, Aria: Increases all Elemental DMG by 48%. Interlude: Elemental Mastery is increased by 240.|
|Blackcliff Agate||After defeating an opponent, ATK is increased by 12% for 30s. This effect has a maximum of 3 stacks, and the duration of each stack is independent of the others.|
|Solar Pearl||Normal Attack hit increase Elemental Skill and Elemental Burst DMG by 20% for 6s. Likewise, Elemental Skill or Elemental Burst hits increase Normal Attack DMG by 20% for 6s.|
|Sacrificial Fragments||After damaging an opponent with an Elemental Skill, the skill has a 40% chance to end its own CD. Can only occur once every 30s.|
|Hakushin Ring||After the character equipped with this weapon triggers an Electro elemental reaction, nearby party members of an Elemental Type involved in the elemental reaction receive a 10% Elemental DMG Bonus for their element, lasting 5s. Elemental Bonuses gained this away cannoy be stacked.|
Yae Miko Best Artifacts
Electro DMG +15%
Increases damage caused by Overloaded, Electro-Charged and Superconduct by 40%. Triggering such effects decreases Elemental Skill CD by 1s. Can only occur once every 0.8s.
Electro DMG +15%
Elemental Burst DMG +20%