“Doom” is a character from the manga and anime series “Mashle: Magic and Muscles” created by Hajime Komoto. He is a student at the Easton Magic Academy and one of the main antagonists of the series. Here are some more detailed aspects of his character, including his powers:
- Doom is the son of the leader of the “Zeroth Regiment,” a group of powerful magic users who are dedicated to maintaining order in the magical world.
- He is known for his exceptional magical abilities, which are on par with some of the most powerful magic users in the world.
- Doom is a tall, muscular young man with short black hair and red eyes.
- He wears a black and red suit with a high collar and a matching cloak, which gives him a very intimidating appearance.
- Doom also wears a mask that covers the lower half of his face, which adds to his menacing persona.
- Doom is a ruthless and sadistic individual who enjoys inflicting pain and suffering on others.
- He is highly intelligent and manipulative, using his powers and cunning to get what he wants.
- Doom is also highly arrogant, believing himself to be superior to others due to his magical abilities and lineage.
- Doom is a highly skilled magic user, with abilities that are on par with the most powerful witches and wizards.
- His magical abilities are linked to the “Zeroth Regiment,” which grants him access to powerful spells and incantations.
- Doom’s powers include the ability to manipulate gravity, allowing him to increase or decrease the weight of objects and people at will.
- He is also able to create powerful shockwaves by clapping his hands together, which can knock out or injure his opponents.
- Doom can also use powerful curses to inflict pain and suffering on his enemies, and has shown the ability to teleport short distances.
- Doom has a complicated relationship with Mash Burnedead, the series’ protagonist, who he sees as a threat to his plans.
- He also has a contentious relationship with Innocent Zero, who he sees as a rival for power and influence in the magical world.
- Doom is fiercely loyal to his family and the “Zeroth Regiment,” and will do anything to protect their interests.
Overall, Doom is a complex and dangerous character in the world of “Mashle: Magic and Muscles.” His exceptional magical abilities and sadistic personality make him a formidable opponent, and his relationship with other characters in the series adds an interesting dynamic to the story.