“Blast” is a character from the anime and manga series “One Punch Man” created by ONE. However, very little is known about the character, as he has not made a full appearance in the series.
Here is what is known about Blast based on information from the One Punch Man manga and webcomic:
- Blast is a mysterious hero who is said to be the strongest hero in the world.
- Blast has been mentioned multiple times throughout the series, but has yet to make a full appearance in the story.
- Blast is a member of the Hero Association, but has not been seen or heard from in years.
- According to the manga, Blast appeared in the battle against the “God” level threat, which occurred six years prior to the start of the story. He defeated the threat, but then disappeared and has not been seen since.
- In the webcomic, it is revealed that Blast saved Tatsumaki (also known as the Tornado of Terror) when she was a child. Tatsumaki idolizes Blast and has been searching for him ever since.
- Some fans speculate that Blast may be Saitama, the series’ main character, from the future, or an alternate universe version of Saitama.
Overall, Blast remains a mysterious and enigmatic character in the One Punch Man series. While he has been mentioned multiple times, there has been no significant information revealed about him. It is unknown if Blast will make a full appearance in the series at any point in the future.