Some tips you can use to help you improve during table tennis serve practice
· Serve one ball at a time (do not rush, take your time to think of what you want to do)
· Be patient with your serves (do not get frustrated even if you do not seem to be improving, it takes time, be patient and fight on)
· Begin serving short without a lot of spin- as you get more consistent you can gradually add different types of spins
· Study some videos of the top players’ serves- the contact, spins, placements, etc.
· Experiment! – This is VERY important. Try and try again, get used to the feeling of the ball contacting your bat. You may just find something suitable for you and maybe even a weapon or two.