Some tips you can use to help you improve during table tennis serve practice
· Serve one ball at a time (do not rush, take your time to think of what you want to do)
· Be patient with your serves (do not get frustrated even if you do not seem to be improving, it takes time, be patient and fight on)
· Begin serving short without a lot of spin- as you get more consistent you can gradually add different types of spins
· Study some videos of the top players’ serves- the contact, spins, placements, etc.
· Experiment! – This is VERY important. Try and try again, get used to the feeling of the ball contacting your bat. You may just find something suitable for you and maybe even a weapon or two.
click here for ways to practice your serve
Recommended Table tennis robot for practice
ZXMOTO Table Tennis Robot with Catch Net Automatic Ping Pong Robot Machine for Training