credits to u/v13tph4m
Mirianne – Servant of Blue
Single target magical damage dealer
Target lowest M. Def
Self-provide HP Shield
Target lowest M. Def
Relies on S1 Buff/Debuff
**PvE (**C to S): A
– Her ability to clear mobs is strong with T5 Dark, with correct build and enough mana she can go S1 > S3 > S1 > S3 > S1 > S3 indefinitely with S2 spam in between after every S3 kill.
**PvP* (**C to Arena Cancers): S
– One step below Arena Cancers, she’s very good at what she does (disrupting/assassination). The Arena landscape changed because she’s in the game, with the possibility of running into her unprepared, Priests now have to go with 0* Secondary so their DPS won’t get Locked On.
**BD & FD (**C to S): A
– Ok, this might be a little controversial. She’s good in BD raids; she needs a little help. Run her with reliable AoE DPS couple with her T5 Dark she will get back on the Dragon in no time and proceed to take huge chunks of HP at a time. Her Typical DPS for me is 16-18mil (4 men Solo BD) and 20-30mil (Party BD Raid)
**WB 1 (**C to Kara): A
– She is the top DPS in my team. Typically does about 240mil DPS with my overall score around 175Bil. I’m by no mean expert nor is WB my focus, so I’ll leave this to the pros. I do believe she’s at least above average as far as DPS goes. However she’s a selfish DPS, she won’t be providing any amps like Ophelia or Lewisia. So perhaps that is her downfall in this content, it’s probably better to use comparable DPS that also bring other things to the table.
Mirianne Best gear
Mirianne gear build
UW & UTs
Endless Acceleration, Riventina (UW):
Increase ATK Spd by X, and attacks on Locked On enemies, dealing X% of ATK as extra M. DMG. Extra damage effect occurs once in 2 sec.
|Stars||Weapon ATK*||Bonus ATK Spd||Damage Effect|
*Value is based on lv 90.
Magic Powder of Lightning (UT3):
**[**Assassination] DMG is increased by 50% and upon Crit Hit increases own ATK by X% for 10 sec.
Gemini Ring of Instant Teleportation (UT2)
[Restrain and Protect] Reduces Mana Cost by 1 and upon Crit hit recovers X mana.
Target Lock On (1 Mana):
Attack the enemy with the lowest M. DEF 3 times, dealing a total of X M. DMG and inflicting stun for 1 sec, and if the target is under ‘Target Lock On’, target takes additional X M. DMG. The last attack inflicts ‘Target Lock On’ on the enemy for 10 sec. Lock On cannot be dispelled, and the target M. Block rate has decreased by 300.
S1 Light: When there is 1 enemy, DMG is boosted by 100%
S1 Dark: Stun duration increase by 1 sec.
Restrain and Protect (3 Mana/2 Mana with UT2):
Deal X M. DMG to target enemy and other enemies in range, and stuns them for 2 sec. Then moves to an ally with the lowest P. DEF, excluding self, and creates Shield for two that can block X DMG for 10 sec. Shield will be ineffective when there is no ally. Gains immunity to CC while the Shield lasts.
S2 Light: Gain CC immunity while using said skill.
S2 Dark: Stun duration is increased by 2 sec.
Assassination (2 Mana):
Moves to an enemy with the lowest HP, deal X M. DMG then returns to the furthest ally. If the enemy is not a hero, deals X M. DMG that ignores DEF. Defeating a target with this skill instantly triggers ‘Restrain and Protect’.
S3 Light: Dispels Target’s positive effects and inflict Stun for 1 sec.
S3 Dark: DMG is increased by 40%.
Target Eliminated (Passive):
If an enemy is inflicted by ‘Target Lock On,’ ATK increases by X, and all attacks skills prioritize Locked On enemies. When the Locked On enemies dies, “Target Lock On’ is inflicted on another enemy for 10 sec.
S4 Light: When there are enemies inflicted by ‘Target Lock On,’ Crit Chance is increased by 400.
S4 Dark: Received 30% reduced DMG when enemy is inflicted by ‘Target Lock On’.
Unique Weapon: 3 x ATK % runes OR 2 x ATK% & 1 MP per ATK
Unique Treasure: UT3 is far superior to UT2. The only use I could find use for UT2 is in a semi-tank support build for PvP.
Black Dragon set: Recommend set for most DPS, even more so if you are planning to run 3 x Attack runes. Instead of posting stat lines I will post what your goal should be for her stats:
ATK SPD* : 1100 – 1600 (Soft cap)
*Miri UW has built-in ATK SPD, so the requirement to have ATK Spd lines changes according to your UW * level. As you increase your UW*, drop ATK Spd line in favor of other stats.
Penetration* : 400-450
If you are taking T2 perk [Target Weakness], you only need 200-250 Penetration. Typically 2 line of Penetration will cover it. Alternatively, one Penetration rune and replace with 2 line of ATK.
Life Steal : 120
All dps are recommended to have at least one line of lifesteal to be self-sufficient. Sometimes healers cannot keep up. Dead DPS = Useless DPS.
Crit Chance : 700+
Minimum 700 crit chance will allow you to hit 100% with Priest perk and [Opportune Strike].
ATK/CrDMG : As much as possible once other stats met their goal. Prioritize CrDMG over ATK. Although ATK is useful as well to boost her S2 shield.
MP/Attack* : 460
This is up to personal preference and whether you are running Laias or not. I found that around 800-1000 MP/Attack work for me in all area without her mana being at full while skill is on Cooldown(I don’t run Laias). In Arena, MP/Attack rune is needed to combo skills properly to achieve high burst.
Fire Dragon Set: This set could work too, replace the Crit Chance lines for MP/Attack. Perhaps there is some minor optimization issue, but it should work. Honestly, it depends on what you can farm reliably.
– ATK UP: Increase ATK by 30%
– HP UP: Increase HP by 30%
– DEF UP: Increase DEF by 30%
– Critical Resist: Increase Critical resistance by 200
*Note: Typically ATK UP and HP UP are the most useful. Use DEF UP in place of HP UP if you don’t have a 0* secondary for your Priest in PvP and hope that Mirianne M. DEF will be higher than the priest.
– Target Weakness: ATK rises by 20% and DEF Penetration rises by 200
– Swift and Nimble: Per every sec, Dodge rate is increased by 100. This effects can be stacked up to max 5 times, and resets upon dodging an attack.
– Tactical Foresight: Dodge rate increases by 200 and takes 10% reduced DMG.
– Opportune Strike: Crit Chance is increased by 150, and Crit DMG is increased by 30%.
*Note: I’ve never find Swift and Nimble useful. All the other three have their use.
– S1 Light: When there is 1 enemy, DMG is boosted by 100%
– S1 Dark: Stun duration is increased by 1 sec.
*Note: S1 Dark is very useful and must have for any content that only involves one boss most of the time.
– S2 Light: Gain CC immunity while using said skill.
– S2 Dark: Stun duration is increased by 2 sec.
*Note: This set of perks is mostly for PvP purpose in a support, disruptors built. I don’t use them.
– S3 Light: Dispels Target’s positive effects and inflict Stun for 1 sec.
– S3 Dark: DMG is increased by 40%.
*Note: S3 Light are useful against a target that has shields and effects that are otherwise preventing Mirianne from killing them. (i.e., Arch, Ricardo, etc.) I do not use this as I have two other heroes that can dispel.
– S4 Light: When there are enemies inflicted by ‘Target Lock On,’ Crit Chance is increased by 400.
– S4 Dark: Received 30% reduced DMG when enemy is inflicted by ‘Target Lock On’.
*Note: S4 Light was beneficial for my Arena play before they nerf crit resist. It’s not worth it to use this perk for PvE unless you are starting out and does not have proper gears. S4 Dark is useful for fights where you know there is a decent chance Miri will die (i.e., Solo BD raid, GC1, etc.) As I’ve mentioned before, dead damage dealer = useless damage dealer.
– Light: ATK, DEF, HP + 15% / Crit Damage + 20%
– Dark: Upon killing an enemy, all skill cooldown is reduced by 50%, and recovers 1 orb of mana.
*Note: T5 Dark is a must have for farming and BD raid. The resets are huge. While farming, Miri could go S1 > S3 > S1 > S3 > S1 > S3 indefinitely with S2 spam in between (provided that there are enough mana for her to use).
S3 Dark damage boost may be overkill in adventure mode.
Post- Crit resist nerf, current build that I’m using. Thanks, QX Games!
I used this build pre-Crit resist nerfs. Use with Priests perks to achieved 170% crit chance.
S3 Dark provides more DPS than Opportune Strike, it will also ensure whelps die quickly, and you get T5 Dark CD reduction.
Less protection and longer fight mean there are more chances of her getting kill. S4 Dark help her survive the Dragon abilities that typically one shot dps.
I want to spend some time to talk about her role in the Arena and what heroes compliment her. There are two ways people play her as far as I know (if you have some secret way, please share). I will only talk about the assassin build because of that what I know and love.
Assassin builds: This is the build I’m most familiar with, with this build your goal is to assassinate the squishy. Unfortunately, people adapted to her skill sets and began to run 0* Secondary on their Priest (who have innately high M. Block), couple with M. Tough and M. Dodge, they are typically harder to kill. I’ve noticed that this is mostly true for Rephy, Laias, and Shea that are the stable of Wall comps. If you can kill them early enough, the Wall fall apart. Some of the things that I found helped is to run as much crit chance as possible (even now when crit resist is nerfed to soft cap at 50%). Also using a Judgement of Light Bracelet artifact will help. If you find yourself running into teams where you can’t kill their priest, consider using S1 -> S2 opening and hope S2 damage can kill their DPS. The AoE is large enough that it will hit the backline DPS standing near the priest, and this is an excellent way to bypass their priest.
The other priests like Leo and Cassandra that are the stable of Burst comps have priority in other stats rather than trying to survive. They will likely still have 0* Secondary so that their DPS won’t be locked on. If you can kill their priest with S1 -> S3 combo, S2 will trigger and wipe them.
So in both case, you have to kill your opponent priests (if they let you target their DPS it should be a free win honestly). Whether it takes a couple of rotations to kill the wall comp priests, or just slightly more time to kill the burst comp priest before they kill you, you need to buy time. So here are some heroes that I find that compliments her in this role.
Ricardo: One of the meta tank. Quick S2 provide safety from other magic burst comps. Quick S1 opening to disrupt melee DPS/Wall comps. Also, use S3 versus physical ranges burst (Nyx).
Pavel: High damage burst couple with CC’s. He’s better than Maria for Mirianne because he’s also a secondary damage threat in cases where Mirianne is locked down by Fluss/Naila.
Shamilla: Arena Cancer, S1 AoE give 3 seconds slow that cannot be dispelled. Typically it gives my Mirianne enough time to do her things. Couple that with Ricardo, plenty of cc.
Rephy: Running him allow my Mirianne to run Judgment of Light Bracelet. Otherwise, she needs to have Talismans of Resistance or Earth Protection
Cassandra: More CC, Crit Chance buff help kill the priests in the crit resist meta. Bait out the enemy dispel before using it, or have enough mana to use S1 > S2 immediately after her buff.
Leo: Not familiar but I am interested in getting him/her(?) next.
Tanya: I’ve tried using her with mix success, only had 2* UW. I think in this case Mirianne is the distractor/disruptor for Tanya to get her S3 off.
Epis (Tank): Tank Epis have an interesting synergy with Mirianne. As I’ve mentioned before, the UW activation does about 40% of the S3. So with 2* SSW, Epis will dive all the way to the back of the enemy. With sufficient ATK Spd (I found around 1750+ work), she’ll get there before the enemy front line engage and cause them to chase after her, exposing their backline for Mirianne to auto, it typically take 2-3 auto and an UW activation for her to kill a dps.