Kaedehara Kazuha ‧ Scarlet Leaves Pursue Wild WavesA wandering samurai who has left his homelandA wandering samurai from Inazuma with a modest and gentle personality.Beneath a youthful and carefree demeanor lies a heart that hides a great many burdens from the past.
Seemingly easygoing, Kazuha has his own code of conduct.Kazuha leads a wandering life, setting out on his journey in the day, and sleeps with the sky as his blanket and earth as his bed in the night.
Wealth has never been his pursuit, and regardless of summer or winter, what he seeks has always been true peace in his heart. Despite the wilderness being his home, he never worries about the impending rain or storm. It is as if rainstorms are afraid of him, because they do not dare to cross his path.
Out of curiosity, someone asked about this talent and Kazuha answered with absolute honesty — reading the sounds of nature is a unique ability of his. People do not usually pay attention to the weather, so it is no surprise that they are unable to discover the signs it reveals.
However, given Kazuha’s skill, he can sense the arrival of snow and rain immediately with just a gust of wind or abnormal humidity. That is when he knows it’s time to seek shelter.Kazuha, who has traversed around the lands, has avoided countless torrents of storms and flashes of lightning.
This time, however, what awaits him will be an unprecedented thunderstorm. This time, he will no longer seek refuge. He, the rain, and the lightning will meet at the intersection of fate, as destiny marks it.”—— I hear a storm strike far and distant, with only a whisper light and faint. From the sky there falls no rain, thus here I shall still remain.”
Normal Attacks: Garyu Bladework
- Normal attack: Perform up to five consecutive strikes
- Charged attack: Consumes a set amount of stamina to unleash two powerful sword strikes
- Plunging attack: Plunges from mid-air, damaging any foes in the way and dealing AoE damage on impact
- Ranran Haishi plunging attack: Triggered by Kazuha’s Elemental Skill Chihayafuru. Turns plunge attack damage into Anemo damage and creates a wind vacuum that draws nearby enemies closer
Elemental Skill: Chihayafuru
Kazuha’s Elemental skill has two forms, a basic form activated by pressing the skill button and a more powerful one activated by holding the skill button.
- Press: Creates an Anemo vacuum that pulls opponents in before launching them away and dealing AoE damage. The launch pushes Kazuha into the air. Initiating a plunge attack within 10 seconds of using the skill activates Ranran Haishi, and this can be done from mid-air.
- Hold: Same attack, but charges the vortex to deal more damage
Elemental Burst: Manyou no Ittou
Kazuha dashes forward and delivers a powerful Anemo strike that deals AoE damage and generates Ruka Akino, a field that deals additional Anemo damage at set intervals.
If enemies are afflicted with Pyro, Hydro, Electro, or Cryo, Manyou no Ittou deals additional damage of that elemental type.
- Matsukaze Karyuu: Decreases sprint stamina consumption by 20% for the party. Cannot be stacked with other, similar passives.
- Weathering Blade: If Chihayafuru connects with enemies afflicted with any other element, it deals 200% damage of that same element in plunging damage.
- Windsong Poetics: When Kazuha triggers a Swirl effect, it increases party member Elemental damage by 0.03% for every point of Kazuha’s Elemental Mastery. This can stack with other, similar effects.
- Senzan Kouhen: Decreases Chihayafuru’s cooldown time by 10%. Activating Kazuha’s Elemental Burst resets the cooldown timer.
- Yamaarashi Zansin: The Ruka Akino field increases Elemental Mastery for Kazuha and all party members in the field by 200. This won’t stack with other Elemental Mastery effects.
- Fuushuu Kitan: Increases Chihayafuru’s level by three with a maximum of 15.
- Oozora Genpou: When Kazuha’s Elemental Energy is below 45, Chihayafuru regenerates three energy (press) or four energy (hold). Gliding will regenerate two Energy.
- Bansei no Shuu: Increases Manyou no Ittou’s level by three with a maximum of 15
- Ketsuseki Haku: Using Kazuha’s Elemental Skill or Burst increases his Anemo power. Each point of Elemental Mastery will increase all Kazuha’s normal attacks and Ranran Haishi by 0.2%
Kazuha Build 1
Kazuha Best Weapons
- Iron Sting
- Jade Cutter
- black cliff longsword
- black sword
Kazuha Best Artifact
4 pc viridescent – (support)
circlet – crit rate/dmg (EM substat) sands – EM (cr/cd substats) goblet – anemo dmg bonus (EM substat) feather and flower – EM/CR/CD substats
2pc vv 2pc glad
2pc vv 2pc bloodstained/pale flame
2pc vv 2pc blizzard(with chongyun)
2pc bloodstained/pale Flame 2pc glad with either atk% or em sands anemo dmg or physical dmg goblet and crit circlet