Heed the call of justice and fight to defend reality! Illusion Connect is a mobile real-time action strategy game that allows you to build your partners, known in-game as Radiants, and socialize with them in a myriad of social modes!
This game’s art design was created by a team of top artists and features some of the most famous Japanese vocal talents in the industry. With more than 50 Radiants at your disposal, create your unique lineup to dominate the Nightmares!
Connect with me in our dreams! Beyond the veil of reality, there is a beautiful, but dangerous plane of unfathomable complexity known as the “Dream Realm.” The Dream Realms also serve as host to the Nightmares, creatures that seek to destroy humanity.
Radiants are a group of humans that possess special powers that have been given to them by the “Lenses,” and are the only ones capable of resisting the Nightmares. They have been fighting and protecting the world for as long as they can remember.
When realms of dream and reality collide, when justice clashes against evil, will you choose to succumb and be devoured by the Nightmares, or stand and fight for our world?
1. Exciting Real-time Battles
Experience fast-paced, real-time battles and command your Radiants using nothing but your fingertips. Become their leader and direct them in battle!
2. Tactical Combats
Devise various strategies by coordinating your chosen Radiants with the main character. Build awesome and powerful teams of Radiants to save the day!
3. A Radiant Cast of Heroes
Learn the backgrounds, personalities, experiences, and hobbies of each and every one of your Radiants! Recruit over 50 Radiants that have been fully designed in live 2-D, each customizable in variety of styles!
4. Grow with your Radiants
Spend time with the Radiants both in and out of combat to find out more about them. Your growing bond will manifest as an ever-strengthening bond of power against the Nightmares!
5. Design your Dream Home
Build a unique home and customize to your liking! Arrange your furniture and post your wallpapers! Make your home as comfortable as possible for your Radiants and enjoy life outside of combat!
6. Voiced by an All-star Cast
Ai Kayano, Hisako Kanemoto, Yui Ishikawa, Risa Taneda, Ami Koshimizu, Maaya Uchida, Ayane Sakura, Yumi Hara, Haruka Tomatsu, Aoi Yuki, Hitomi Nabatame, Takehito Koyasu, Kae Oki, Saori Hayami, Natsuki Hanae
Illusion Connect Offical Web: http://www.illusionconnectgame.com/
Illusion connect tier list
Top tier unit, best in the game. should be your top pick.
Best healer in the game.
Best early game tank and easy to obtain due to being on the Miyuki banner.
Amazing endgame unit, but not so great early on
A great unit, and the only one that can currently be awakened.
Great AOE unit, especially at 5*. Good at early game
One of the best SR units due to being a counter to healers such as Anna.
Solid SR unit with dispels and debuffs in her kit.
Illusion Connect Tier List
Miyuki – S Tier
- She possesses AoE and single-target DMG skills
Kasumi – S Tier
- Kasumi can cause damage to the single-enemy or an enemy column. Kasumi can steal all enemy invincible and shield effects
Phoebe – S Tier
- she can revive, reduce the target’s DEF, and inflict a decent amount of damage on the enemy
- The Enforcers are actually three characters; count as x1 unit – but fight together
- Excels in inflicting damage on a single enemy, possess taunt effect
Rotania – S Tier
- She has AoE and good damage
Anna – S Tier
- good healer
Kiraya – S Tier
- Can put shield on all allies
Nicola – S Tier
- has high DPS
Gagaku – S Tier
Vivian – S Tier
Yuffie – S Tier
Selena – S Tier
- can heal as well as grant a shield
Maki – S Tier
Rikia – S Tier
Pan – S Tier
Chiyo – S Tier
Amon – S tier
Rie – S tier
Mary – S tier
Polly – S tier
Illusion Connect Tier List
Will there any new server for global?
There should be.
Is this game friendly for f2p?
Yes (may vary ). ALL the units in game are acquirable via shard farming and free daily random SSR shard, but since awakening gives a huge power spike to your unit, and the Arcana mode where it is time gated, it would take some time to fully maximize your unit.
You can also buy certain characters with money.
is this game time consuming?
NO. This game is perfect for your side game. The game has x1 & x5 sweep features with stamina (no sweep ticket needed). You only need to clear a stage once with 3-stars. I would say to clear all daily, you only need 10-15 minutes, but the game gives you 3x free stamina a day at specific times, so you still need log in occasionally to collect those bonus.
How to reroll?
Create guest account > Clear tutorial until you able to collect summon ticket in mailbox > summon on your desired banner > don’t like what you get > Account setting > Create new guest account. Approx. 5 min for each reroll.
How many Banners are available at launch?
Here is the thing, Illusion Connect have unique banner system. The banner is bound to account and time-gated according to your account creation date. That mean you don’t have the same banner that older account has. I don’t have any information regarding the banner schedule for global release, If it follow soft-launch banner schedule, then refers to this Banner for the complete banner schedule up to this day. Each banner last for 7 days.
Regular & Rate-up banner is 2% for SSR and pity at 100 pulls. Selected Banner is 3% for SSR, Selected banner only contains 1 rate-up and 3 other selected SSRs (granted, it’s more expensive, but guarantee 1 SSR in the first 20x pull, and guarantee rate-up unit on the 70x pulls)
Illusion connect reroll guide
how to reroll
I strongly recommend DO NOT reroll on beginner banner as it only contains 3 free unit that you will get later from Arena, guild, and expedition, also beginner banner wont go anywhere until you pull it. Instead pull on Radiant Banner Or Miyuki/Kiraya Banner if available. Top Picks are:
- Miyuki (Defitely the best unit, as she reduce the opponent’s rage meter whenever she takes action), You get her for free at your 8th day though, but again, dupe is important, so getting dupe Miyuki is never wrong.
- Maki (Strong Single target, also cute)
- Yuffie (high-cost unit killer, Team-wide AOE damage dealer)
- Anna (Heal goes brrrr)
- Selena (3 hits invicibility)
- Kiraya (tank with Column wide shield)
Are SSR characters important?
A: No, you better not underestimate lower rarity. Some SRs and Rs are better. Notable SR are Pan, Kiria, Chiyo, Amon. And as for Rares are Rie, Mary, Polly.
What to spend gems on?
A: Save for 10x hero summon. Time-gated banner mean you can planning way ahead your gems spending to which banner you want to spend on. Most people will save for Maki selected banner on the 4th days of your account OR Kasumi Selected banner that you will get on your 18th days.
Selected need selected summon ticket, you get 1 free everyday from clearing daily also can be bought with 400 diamond. If you aim for Kasumi, save everything until you able to guarantee 70x pulls.
Also, it’s not a bad idea to contribute to guild with diamond, as it gives you currency to pull on contribution banner to get guarantee SSR Nicola
illusion connect Gear system
Gear has N,R,SR,SSR grade. N & R only give unit raw stats, SR and SSR have skill & traits addition. Dont worry there are no random-generated substats, though you need duplicate to level it up above certain level (lv20 & lv40).
So generally, SR gear are better on early on as it easier to obtain the dupe. Exploration and Arcana mode is where you farm the gears, and it also give you currency to buy universal-dupe for your SSR gear at gear exchange.
Is there anything else that I need to Know?
– Join guild as fast as possible and contribute daily. It will give you contribution point for you to perform contribution summon.
– You might get overwhelmed by the ammount of resource you get at first, but it will drain fast as you level up. Especially the crystal, you need that a lot for upgrading the leader.
– Upgrade your muscipulla (house) and the furnitures as soon as it available, higher level mean you get more resource per hours.
– Spam Arena whenever you have the ticket. Arena is where you farm diamond, 3 wins give you 10 diamond, 10 wins nett you 30 diamond total.
– Do not spend your Blue mirror crystal for star up random unit, Its rare and you need them a lot for star up your key unit.
– You dont need force yourself to 3- stars story stage all the way. Just clear the story as high as you can just to unlock all features and game mode.
– Only spend affection item on a unit that really like it (indicated by double heart)
Official website: https://www.illusionconnectgame.com/
Official Discord: https://discord.gg/CqQpWN3