Arataki Itto Skills
- Taunt the nearby enemies.
- HP is gained according to Itto’s Max HP.
- If and when the enemies attack Ushi, Itto will gain a Superlative Superstrength stack. This will only occur once every two seconds.
- Ushi will remain on the field till his HP hits 0 or the six seconds duration ends
Behold, Itto the Evil!
- All his attacks, Normal, Charged, or Plunging will deal Geo damage
- He will receive an ATK Bonus based on his DEF
- Normal Attack Speed of Itto will increase by 10%
- Itto’s first three combo attacks will grant him one Superlative Superstrength stack
- He will also receive 20% Physical and Elemental RES
Best Weapon for Itto DPS
Increases Base ATK by 20/25/30/35/40%. On hit, attacks against enemies with less than 30% HP increase all party members’ Base ATK by 40/50/60/70/80% for 12s. Can only occur once every 30s.
On hit, Normal or Charged Attacks increase Base ATK and DEF by 6/7.5/9/10.5/12% for 6s. Max 4 stacks. Can only occur once every 0.5s.
Upon damaging an enemy, increases CRIT Rate by 8%. Max 5 stacks. A CRIT hit removes all stacks.
On hit, Normal or Charged Attacks have a 50% chance to deal an additional 240/300/360/420/480% ATK DMG to enemies within a small radius. Can only occur once every 15s.
Itto best Artifact
ATK% / Geo DMG / ATK%(2)
Gain a 15% Geo DMG Bonus.(4)
Upon obtaining an Elemental Shard created through a Crystallize Reaction, all party members gain a 35% DMG Bonus for that particular element for 10s. Only one form of Elemental DMG Bonus can be gained in this manner at any one time.
If the wielder of this artifact set uses a Sword, Claymore or Polearm, increases their Normal Attack DMG by 35%.